Thursday, June 6, 2013

Snacks Yo!


The picture below is the inspiration for this post. I was perusing the web this morning and since I had to work early I missed breakfast, hence all the snacky pics. Anyways, I would actually wear this, and think it is one of the most amazing/yummy fashion statements I have ever seen. Wearing snacks has to be the greatest idea EVER! What would you put in your snack blazer?
1
This next one looks like a great all you can eat french fry party. Yes, I’ll take your largest tray of fries please.
2
Then I came across this, it really hurts but I wanna laugh anyways.
4
This next one would not be my first choice for a snack. Maybe choice number four or five. Probably four. It gets bonus points for being microwaveable.
5
And finally, who doesn’t love babies eating kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment