Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Indeed Brewery


window
Minneapolis has hopped (pun intended!) on the craft beer train, and  much to my delight, breweries have been popping up all over the city. Over the weekend I stopped in at Indeed Brewery, a brewery in Northeast Minneapolis. Indeed has a great selection of tasty  beer you can sample in the taproom. I tried the Day Tripper pale ale, Midnight Ryder american black ale and the LSD honey ale. My favorite was the LSD honey ale which is brewed with lavender, sunflower honey and dates and swoops in at a nice 7.2% ABV.
If you imbibe a bit too much, or just get a hankerin’ for some food, stop out in the parking lot where you will find a local food truck waiting to serve you something mouth-watering. Last weekend,Heavy Metal Grill was the food truck pumping out sweet metal tunes from the 80s and yummy food. I devoured the Hot Chick sandwich (slow cooked chicken breast smothered with hot sauce, mozzarella and provolone).
Next time you are in the area, I encourage you to stop by Indeed. You will not be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment